Friday, January 14, 2011

Wanna be a librarian?



Alright... got another toy for you. I think library toys are just the funniest things because you just KNOW that there are more adult librarians buying them then parents for children.

So here it is:




That's right... it's a personal library set... complete with library cards, book pockets, bookmarks and check out cards... I tried to have my own little library when I was young, but I just didn't have any darn library cards. Well... that and the fact that my three brothers really didn't have any interest in checking out any of my books.

But hey, now you can help your own kid have their library.... though I don't know how they are going to do quick collection searching without their collection on a computer....

No comments:

Post a Comment